Saturday 2 April 2016

I'm crying with the smile on my face



If you ever knew, what’s inside me,
So much colours and shapes,


It is trapped there, waiting to be unleashed!
Music makes it alive and it wants to get out,
Out to the world…sing, write, paint….CREATE things!

I’m crying because I can feel it, feeling to fill my soul,
To the point of no return, I’m afraid I can’t take it any longer.
Few more colours will trap inside me and my whole world will burst.

Is there no way to let it out without killing myself?
I ask you! There must be a way.
There are many…actually! It’s just…I failed every one I've tried.

Can’t get them out on paper, can’t paint them, can’t create them in the way I feel them.
Feel…..that’s the only thing I have left.
I can still feel them….they are making me sad with smile on my face,
They are making me cry with warm feeling in my chest.
It is there…sitting and waiting for the way to let it out.
I’m not without hope, I know my time will come and I’ll share them with someone, something….
And they will feel the same…

It’s going to be colourful, full of sunlight and warmth spreading from the earth.
This is the dead end for now. They are still growing and there no room to expand.
Music can heal, let the few bubbles out so I can still exist in this world for now.
But for how long….
Farewell for now my friend….wait for me…I’ll return with the solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment